– 35 mm stroke specification. Entry model sticking to “distance travelled”. Rotation performance is improved by adopting air rotor, and winding efficiency at long-throw is improved. As well as a cross lap to reduce line trouble, as well as large fish “Degi gear 2” with excellent durability, and spec without compromise.
4000 QD is a quick drag equipped model that is useful when you can expect a sudden big shot with a fishing rod. Drag function which can loosen or tighten by just turning the drag knob about one turn. Loosen the drag until fish hangs, and you can quickly tighten the drag after the fish hangs, so you can operate quickly.
- Air Rotor
– Improved winding comfort
The Air Rotor stands out for its balance, toughness and sensitivity. The arched profile and 15% weight reduction compared to standard rotors offers optimal winding smoothness and eliminates vibration thanks to the lowered centre of gravity.
*above is a machine translation and may include obscure expression
*sample picture is 5000
|REEL LIMITED WARRANTY CARD
- This limited warranty is only valid for Daiwa reels within the period of ONE (1) year from date of purchase.
- Reel with warranty card is entitled for ONE (1) year free servicing.
- There will be free replacement for each piece parts ONCE within the warranty period.
- This Warranty does not cover damage to the external/internal appearances or accessories supplied together with the products.
- This warranty is not valid for reels that have been tempered, modified, subject to repair by an unamortized party, or has been subjected to alteration, abuse or damage caused by the owner’s failure to provide routine maintenance.
- This warranty card must be filled in with details of the owner (complete with dealer’s company chop) and g return to Daiwa, accompanied by original copy of dated sales receipt upon service requirement. Incomplete information on the card will VOID the warranty and the service fee will be chargeable even within warranty period.
- This warranty is only valid for products distributed by Daiwa In Malaysia and Brunei only.
- Freight cost (from owner to retailer shop or vise versa) will be bared by the owner
- DAIWA reserves the rights to amend the above terms from time to time without prior notice.
- For Electric Reel, please refer to DAIWA ELECTRIC REEL WARRANTY REGULATION CARD (inside box).