Another new upgraded version of AP Power II is liberally endowed with the features needed by the demanding angler, and is tops in its class for quality and durability. This high-quality spinning reel is the best available in an affordable price from Ryobi. Features a compact body and a new type of rotary flat oscillation system. Up to 10kg of drag power promises smooth, stable drag performance. Infinite anti-reverse mechanism gives strength and eliminates handle slap-back. Twist less line roller greatly reduces line twist and forged aluminum spool offers a lively action. Featured with machined aluminum handle knob with easy detachable design.
- V-SHAPED ROTOR ARM
– By setting the angle of the rotor arm outward the size of the main body and rotor can be minimized despite the larger spool. Smooth handle rotation and balance can be realized by reducing inertia force on the rotor.
- One-piece metal bail arm lever
– Superior one-piece metal bail arm lever for strength and durability. Smooth rotor surface without any screws, line trouble greatly minized.
- Thick Bail Arm
– Use of tubeless, stainless steel pipe for this thick bail arm provides softer line treatment and stronger durability.
- V-shaped spool with large line capacity
– By designing the lower portion of the spool flange in a V-shape, a compact-sized main body and rotor with large capacity spool is realized. Also, the convex portion of the drag knob is reduced in height to reduce line trouble such as line trap. The spool taper is set at zero degrees for longer casting and backlash prevention.
- High Performance Drag
– The increased surface area of the drag washer produces higher durability and smoother drag performance. The requirements for high precision when using lighter line, and strong drag when using heavier line are both matched at a higher level.
- Super Micro-pitch drag
– Smooth and precise drag adjustment at any range are possible in the combination of super micro-pitch drag (50 clicks per revolution) and the bend washer spring. Smooth drag performance is also realized by short reel pitch.
- Full-metal construction
– Greater strength and durability with aluminum diecast used in the main body, rotor, bail arm lever and handle. The best in qualities of strength and lightness are united.
- Friction return mechanism (Zauber series only)
– When you open the bail, light pressure is applied to the bail and a wider thumbing zone is obtained. At the same time, this mechanism prevents the bail from accidentally closing and assured bail return is possible.
- Bearing handle (Zauber series only)
– A ball bearing is installed to the handle to help wind the line on the spool smoothly.
- Waterproof drag knob (Zauber series only)
– Prevents reduced drag performance from water intrusion in the drag washers.
- Slow oscillation (Zauber series only)
– Smooth and powerful retrieve is realized.
- New Rotary Flat Oscillation (Applause series only)
– Provides durability and even winding.