|BULLZEN Warranty Terms & Conditions :
Claim Submission Checklist
Please ensure that the following items are present when submitting your reel for warranty claim:
- Valid Warranty Plate on reel and official warranty card (Within valid warranty period)
- Original Dated Sales Receipt
- Completed Customer details of warranty card
- Bullzen’s warranty card has been completed and submitted within 14 days of purchase date
- Complete set of the reel seeking warranty claim
*BULLZEN reserves the right to reject or void the warranty should any of the above items/requirements are not met. Please note that any tempering of false declarations made in the card will deem the warranty void with immediate effect.
This warranty does not cover :
- External parts, ball bearings, screws…etc
- The BULLZEN Product which has been damaged resulting from normal wear and tear, improper use and neglect of servicing. Worn or noisy ball bearings or gears and worn are all classfied as normal wear and tear.
- Damage by corrosion due to salt water intrusion
- Neglect or damages caused by unauthorized alterations, abuse or incorrect (dis)assembly by an unauthorized technician.
- Damage occuring during shipment of the BULLZEN Product.
- Damage resulting from use of products which are defective or incompatible with the BULLZEN product;
if the BULLZEN Product has been used for rental or commercial purpose; if BULLZEN’s mark or serial number has been defaced or removed from the products.
- Damage resulting from causes other than defects in materials and workmanship, including but not limited to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper assembly, improper repair, improper maintenance, alternation, modification or other abnormal, excessive or improper use.
- This warranty expressly provides for the repair or replacement of a defective reel or rod and is the sole remedy of the warranty. Any and all other remedies and damage that may otherwise be applicable are excluded, including but not limited to, incidental and consequential damages.
- Requested repair or replacement claims will be decided by BULLZEN Management based on the level of damages. Light/Minor damages may not able to claim.
- All parts can be claims for ONE time only. Repeated claims may be chargable.