|REEL LIMITED WARRANTY CARD
ELECTRIC REEL LIMITED WARRANTY REGULATION CARD
- Within ONE (1) year from the date of purchase
- Within 400 hours of operating
- Below 100km of winding distance
There will be free replacement for each parts ONCE, IF ALL of the above requirements fulfilled within the warranty period and free servicing within the warranty period.
Regulatory for free of charge warranty
- Use according to the attached product manual.
- Within warranty period – present Daiwa Electric reel and valid warranty card to Daiwa’s Authorized Dealers.
- Under below circumstances, it’s chargeable even within warranty period :
– Without valid warranty card.
– Without proper indication of purchase date, customer name and dealer name.
– Alteration of warranty card.
– Improper handling or usage, damaged by other equipment, unauthorized repair and alteration.
– Damaged during delivery or dropping (during transit).
– Damaged caused by natural disaster such as fire, earthquake, flood, lighting, etc.
– Damaged by the activities that not related to fishing activities.
– Wear and tear (paint, plate, etc.).
– Individual sense that doesn’t affect functionally of the products (sound, vibrations, etc.).
– Exchange of accessories and consumable product.
- Addtional request information needed for Daiwa
– Please attached power card.
– Please inform the type of batteries used (boat battery, stand alone battery, etc.).
– Details of problem and damage condition.